Understanding Yourself, and Living to your Core Values
Starting 10th February until 31st March – 6pm-7:10pm
I have a question for you: do you know who you are? I mean, really, beyond the obvious aspects of your identity, your name, age, gender, nationality, and professional status? Do you ever ask yourself what your deepest values and aspirations are, and whether your life is guided by them? Do you feel it is important to undertake this level of reflection?
Sophrology can provide this vital pause for you to explore these questions in a very practical and experiential way. The beauty of this method is that it is designed to reconnect you with all dimensions of your being: your body, mind and spirit, your inner capacities for positivity, your deepest values and a sense of possibilities.
You will know, if you have experienced Sophrology, that most of the exercises (physical movements, visualisations and pauses) are carried out in, what is called, the “sophroliminal level”. This is a state of alert relaxation, which gives you access to the hidden treasures of your inner life. This is where you will know and understand the deeper layers of who you are. This is where inner transformation happens.
If you are ready for this journey, I invite you to join me on an 8-week Live, online Sophrology course, so that, together, we create a safe and supportive space where we look after ourselves, one another, and go deeper into understanding ourselves and what really matters to us.
The 8 weekly sessions have been carefully structured to provide in-depth and fully guided practices, taken from the first 4 levels of Sophrology.
This is what you can expect from this course:
- Strengthen your innate ability to maintain a sense of physical, mental and emotional balance in your daily life, using simple but powerful exercises and techniques.
- Welcome and identify, with kindness and no judgement, the blocks and areas of vulnerabilities present in your life.
- Use positive past experiences to help you overcome present difficulties, and project yourself into the future with a real sense of confidence and hope.
- Reconnect at the deepest level with your own personal values and intentions so that these can guide your life.
- Record your experience in your journal or “phenodescriptions” and trace the emergence of the whole of you.
This course is ideal for anyone who has some experience of Sophrology or any other mind-body connection practices and wishes to engage in deeper self-exploratory work.
I look forward to practising more Sophrology with you,